Many buyers lacked the funds to purchase the car they want.
Finding financing to purchasing a private party car is difficult and time consuming.
What did I learn during this project?
1. By starting the project by working with my team to define goals and a long-term plan, we were able to reduce the feature creep and feature changes we experienced in the past.
2. When I pushed the team to focused on user problems rather than business objectives we were able to make the most progress.
3. Building out your teams ideas can increase team's level of engagement during the design process.
What was my impact?
1. I created a plan that helped the project move forward toward a defined goal.
2. By advocating to prioritize the user before business objectives help I was able to remove unnecessary parts of the flow resulting in higher conversion.
3. Saved development time by flagging issues in lender requirements and presenting solutions to fix them.